Can this mouse detect concurrent clicks?
The original Bluetooth Mighty Mouse couldn't detect right-clicks separately to left-clicks. This meant that there was no way to chord a simultaneous left- and right-click to perform a middle-click, and there was no ability to play games which might have had zoom on one button and fire on the other.
Has the Magic Mouse fixed this? Can separate clicks be detected separately?
- Asked by Stuart S
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this mouse detect concurrent clicks?)
2 Answers from the Community
No, to right click you must still lift your left finger.
- Answered by Christopher S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can look in system preferences and then look in mouse then you can change all the features there
- Answered by Stephen B from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use a mouse with the Logitech Folio Case?
- Asked by Andrew P from Narberth
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a mouse with the Logitech Folio Case?)
- Asked about: Logitech Type+ Keyboard Folio Case …
No answers yet
Is the Magic Trackpad as easy to click as a mouse?
- Asked by Steven N
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Magic Trackpad as easy to click as a mouse?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad