Can the magic mouse handle 3 and 4 finger gestures just as the touchpad of a macbook pro?
4 Answers from the Community
Yes, it can.
But you will need to install 3rd party applications such as MagicPrefs.
- Answered by Kavin B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, but apparently when you do a really light 2-finger tap (not click) it does do the same thing as 3 finger swipe up! :D It was driving me crazy not knowing how I was doing it.
- Answered by Kim C from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No. It does not have the entire functionality of the MacBook's trackpad. If you want that kind of functionality on a desktop Mac, you should probably consider getting the Magic Trackpad instead, because that does include all trackpad gestures.
- Answered by James T from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No, sadly it does not. Only up, down ,left and right scrolls - and two finger left or right swipe are supported.
- Answered by Christopher M from Rincon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will I have to relearn gestures with Lion versus Snow Leopard?
- Asked by Gregory M from Hurricane
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I have to relearn gestures with Lion versus Snow Leopard?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad