Can I use the same Magic Mouse with both my iMac & MacBook, both running Leopard? Or does that require a second Magic Mouse?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can. Simply set up the mouse in your Bluetooth prefs on each machine and then it will connect to both Macs
- Answered by Alan G from Uppingham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!
- Asked by Yilun C
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to use my new iPod Touch and my new Magic Mouse!!!!)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Can I use both the magic mouse and the magic trackpad?
- Asked by Carmen Tam M from Saratoga
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use both the magic mouse and the magic trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad