Can i setup the right click to middle click? since the middle click is so important in ArchiCAD and Sketchup
- Asked by Darwin N from Spencerport
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i setup the right click to middle click? since the middle click is so important in ArchiCAD and Sketchup)
2 Answers from the Community
Finally there is middle button for free search in the google for BetterTouchTool.
- Answered by Armando Pedro A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Possibly. The Magic Mouse is a two-button mouse and supports left-click and right-clicks. There is no "button 3" or middle-click as on an Apple (formerly Mighty) Mouse.
However, many applications will allow you to re-configure either button to do other functions within the app. So it is conceivable that you could program the right-click to perform a middle-click function. However, you would lose the default right-click functionality within that app.
- Answered by Jim P from Superior
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it provide 3 button functionality for X11 (left, middle, right)?
- Asked by Jeffrey F from Ann Arbor
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it provide 3 button functionality for X11 (left, middle, right)?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad