can i right click?
- Asked by Mitchell S from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (can i right click?)
5 Answers from the Community
Yes, of course you can. Many PC users don't know this, but Macs have have had "context-sensitive" (aka: right-click) menus, for ages. Way back when Mac first got "context-sensitive" menus (maybe they always had them), you had to hold -control- and click. With the might mouse, you just clicked the right hand side of the mouse, where the right-click button would be on a pc mouse, and that got you context-sensitive right-click menus. Same deal with this mouse.
- Answered by Gavin H from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you can set the functionality to include left and right click (for both right and left handed users) utilizing System Preferences.
- Answered by James F from Stevenson Ranch
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, although you have to turn on this setting.
- Answered by Simon B from Humbie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes, it is a two button mouse.
- Answered by Christopher J from Saint Louis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes....top right hand corner of mouse (or you can change it to be left if left handed)
- Answered by Tim H from Newmarket
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
how do you right click on Logitech?
- Asked by Erik P from St. Albert
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you right click on Logitech?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…