Can i buy it separately? (which means not including the new imac)
- Asked by Zeno C from Hong Kong
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i buy it separately? (which means not including the new imac))
92 Answers from the Community
Yes. Go to your local Apple Store or Apple.com. It's $69 + Tax.
- Answered by Danny W from Annapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it's 55 pounds in UK. Approx 83 USD.
- Answered by Steven T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes you can, and they should now be available at Apple Stores now. The reason why they were not available previously was because the mouse's driver was not ready yet. The driver is now released for download over the Internet now and so they are now also available at stores for purchase.
- Answered by Thomas Wai Yee C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
They are in-stock in Apple retail stores now.
- Answered by Eduardo S from North Smithfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes you can. Either through the website or your Apple store. The case it comes in is freakin sweet too. Just be prepared to update your mouse software when you get it, that tripped me up for a sec as the touch capabilities didn't work until I did that.
- Answered by Justin F from Laveen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Yes. As of right now only online.
- Answered by Robert W from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
Yes you can buy this in a local apple store or online for $69. They didn't seem to have it in most apple stores the first 7 - 10 days after the product was announced though most have it in stock at this point.
I myself picked one up here in Cali last Friday which was the first day they started showing up at stores in this area and have had a couple buddies on the East coast confirm getting them into their stores this past Friday and Saturday as well.
Another thing to note if you are a student or a registered designer / developer w/ Apple make sure to mention the student or corporate discount. It's not much I got 6% off but it will cover most of the taxes at least.
- Answered by B O from Rancho Santa Margarita
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
You can buy it at the Apple Store. Just a matter if they received them yet. Called my Apple Store Wednesday 10/28 to see if they were in... nada. They said buy online. Next day (10/29) I was near the store, dropped in, & they had just received them about 3 hours prior. Took a week from release until the store had them
- Answered by Anthony G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
Yes, my brother bought one the other day at Boylston St in Boston without buying a whole new machine.
I'm not sure if it is different in Hong Kong..
- Answered by David A from Littleton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
I was able to buy it instore today. You should find that by now they are available to purchase in the vast majority of Apple stores.
- Answered by Andrew P from Liverpool
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 10
Just called Mall of America Apple Store and was told that the Magic Mouse wouldn't be available as a stand alone product till November sometime.
- Answered by Mark G from Eagan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 11
Yes ... !! Its available from this site
- Answered by Stephen L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 12
Yes, you can definitely but it separately. I just ordered mine for my mac
- Answered by Yolanda N from Hubert
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 13
Yes you can, of cause you can buy it separately..
- Answered by Jacob H from Købenahvn, Frederiksberg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 14
yes. you can buy it through the apple store
- Answered by Joel S from Zionsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 15
- Answered by Rodger C from La Grange
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 16
You're wanting to know if you can buy the mouse separately? Of course. It's 69.99$ though.
- Answered by Sarah R from Nashville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 17
Yes you can...
- Answered by Jeremy G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 18
- Answered by Stephanie E from The Woodlands
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 19
Yes. It is available on your local Apple Online Store and in stores.
- Answered by Neal K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 20
Can I buy a Spanish wireless keyboard as a separate item?
- Asked by Lawrence K from Miami Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a Spanish wireless keyboard as a separate item?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…
if I buy the new Ipad is the Earpods included?
- Asked by Lukas G
- Flag as inappropriate (if I buy the new Ipad is the Earpods included?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic