Any suggestions for a mousepad when using on a glass desk?
- Asked by James V from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Any suggestions for a mousepad when using on a glass desk?)
3 Answers from the Community
yes. since this uses laser tracking i'd suggest very much getting a mousepad. i guess the laser can't track between mirrors and translucent surfaces. the mouse is so beautiful it actually looks better without any mousepad etc underneath! but you cant win em all yes
- Answered by Muddasar H from Dhaka
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
personally i use a paper notepad .. that i both write notes on and that is my mouse pad ... plus it works on almost any surface .. my pants for example !
- Answered by Kosei T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, the tracking is more sensitive than most mice and it CAN track on some glass-like surfaces, but it really depends on what kind of glass your using. Even if you have wood or something underneath the glass it doesn't always work too well. I have a wood desk with a piece of glass on top of it, and it doesn't work. So, Yes. But it just depends. Get one to be safe, but if you end up not needing it then great, you can always use it if you ever do.
- Answered by Cody K from Glendale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is iPad Mini uses Gorilla Glass?
- Asked by Robuam P from Mis Or
- Flag as inappropriate (Is iPad Mini uses Gorilla Glass?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Does the charger work if placed on a non-wood surface such as a metal or glass desk top?
- Asked by Marie R from Bellingham
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the charger work if placed on a non-wood surface such as a metal or glass desk top?)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic…
Mount using my desk's cable access hole?
- Asked by Brad W from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Mount using my desk's cable access hole?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount
No answers yet