How can I connect my mac book air 11'' to a LAN cable using USB ports for internet access if no wireless but only LAN connection?
My Macbook Air does not have a Port where a LAN internet cable could be plugged onto my Macbook.
I need a cable with one end that could be connected to the USB port on my Macbook and the other end of the cable will accept internet cable with LAN (ethernet) plug.
I need this cable connector so if I do not have access to wireless internet connection so I could use the LAN connections.
1 Answer from the Community
There is a USB ethernet adapter for that. I have 13inch MBA and been using the adapter for a while
- Answered by Dharma S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What are the USB ports and Ethernet port on Thunderbolt Displays used for?
- Asked by Vaibhav D from Pune
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the USB ports and Ethernet port on Thunderbolt Displays used for?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
can thunderbolt cable be used for LAN/internet connection??
- Asked by Sudhanshu M
- Flag as inappropriate (can thunderbolt cable be used for LAN/internet connection??)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
can i install LAN games in iMac
- Asked by Shin M
- Flag as inappropriate (can i install LAN games in iMac)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet