can i connect pc to imac display
want to use imac display instead of existing pc monitor
- Asked by Angel F
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect pc to imac display)
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately most all-in-one computers, including iMacs, do not have a video-in function. However, you can usually connect pc's to your TV using an S-Video cable or, with HDTVs; VGA or DVI cables.
- Answered by Ben S from Golden
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I use the imac as a display for a PC
- Asked by Alan M. F from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the imac as a display for a PC)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Using a thunderbolt display with a PC?
- Asked by Gloria L from York
- Flag as inappropriate (Using a thunderbolt display with a PC?)
- Asked about: Mac