where is the hash key
can not find hash key on alphanumeric keyboatd
- Asked by Paul H
- Flag as inappropriate (where is the hash key)
4 Answers from the Community
To type a hash symbol, hold down the alt key and press the 3 key.
- Answered by Luke M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I found the hash key on my UK mac keyboard by holding down 'alt' and pressing the 3 key.
- Answered by Tom D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
-open System Prefs/Keyboard
-enable "Show Keyboard & Character Viewer in menu bar"
-look in menu bar near Battery for portables (or near Date/Time for desktops)
-click on the new menu bar widget
-select "Show Keyboard Viewer
keyboard floating palette is displayed on desktop
-hold down Option and/or Shift keys
keyboard floating palette changes to display available characters (watch the number keys)
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Bruce J from Warren
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
does it have Memory +/- and recall keys?
- Asked by Stephen B from Winchester
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have Memory +/- and recall keys?)
- Asked about: Belkin YourType Bluetooth Wireless …
No answers yet
Can you see the keys light up through the colored protectors?
- Asked by Hope W from Royal Palm Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you see the keys light up through the colored protectors?)
- Asked about: MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacB…