Where is number lock on this keyboard?
- Asked by Mary O from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is number lock on this keyboard?)
5 Answers from the Community
I just found out the "CLEAR" button above the number pad acts as NUM LOCK for the keyboard. I'm using this keyboard on a PC (at work).
- Answered by Christophe M from Lansdowne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I'm running Windows 7 on a Dell OptiPlex 755 minitower, and I couldn't figure this out for the longest time, but if you hit the "Clear" key, (directly below F16), it should act the same as the NUMLOCK key on a PC keyboard.
- Answered by Tyler V from Nunica
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
On my wired keyboard the numlock got turned off somehow, maybe in running a VM with windows. I had to do fn-clear to get it to turn back on.
- Answered by Nancy G from Knoxville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
what is the warranty period for an apple keyboard with numeric keypad
- Answered by Paige C from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
No. This keyboard does not have a traditional number lock button. The Apple numeric keypad is meant for entering numeric data only, and is rarely if ever used as a substitute for the arrow keys. They don't even have arrows drawn on the numeric keypad.
If you play video games, many games are set up (or can be set up) to treat the numeric keypad as arrow keys. I personally hate having my cursor accidentally jump around the screen while I am trying to enter numeric data, so I do not miss the number lock button at all.
- Answered by Jonathan S from Newport Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
how do i unlock the keyboard
- Asked by Shane S from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i unlock the keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…
No answers yet