where is the hash key
can not find hash key on alphanumeric keyboatd
- Asked by Paul H
- Flag as inappropriate (where is the hash key)
4 Answers from the Community
To type a hash symbol, hold down the alt key and press the 3 key.
- Answered by Luke M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I found the hash key on my UK mac keyboard by holding down 'alt' and pressing the 3 key.
- Answered by Tom D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
-open System Prefs/Keyboard
-enable "Show Keyboard & Character Viewer in menu bar"
-look in menu bar near Battery for portables (or near Date/Time for desktops)
-click on the new menu bar widget
-select "Show Keyboard Viewer
keyboard floating palette is displayed on desktop
-hold down Option and/or Shift keys
keyboard floating palette changes to display available characters (watch the number keys)
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Bruce J from Warren
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
is there a manual for wireless keyboard that gives the key functions?
- Asked by M L L from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a manual for wireless keyboard that gives the key functions?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…
Does it have key text on it?
- Asked by Raushan S from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have key text on it?)
- Asked about: moshi 15" PalmGuard Palm Rest Prote…