iPad 2 compatibility with wireless ketboard
Apple wireless keyboard M9270LL/A
Is this keyboard compatible with iPad 2.
- Asked by Gloria J K from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad 2 compatibility with wireless ketboard)
1 Answer from the Community
This is a wired keyboard that needs to be plugged into the USB port on a Mac, and is not officially supported on an iPad. I have heard stories of people getting wired keyboards to work through the USB port on the iPad Camera Connection Kit, but I wouldn't recommend it.
If you want a keyboard for your iPad, get the Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard instead. It's smaller, and with the Incase Origami case, it makes an excellent portable keyboard companion for your iPad.
- Answered by Jonathan S from Newport Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?
- Asked by Brandon M from Corrales
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…
Do you plug into the iPad etc? Can I plug it into the treadmill at my gym?
- Asked by Susan W from Bethesda
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you plug into the iPad etc? Can I plug it into the treadmill at my gym?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Over-Ear He…
It is compatible with my iPad 2 accessories?
- Asked by Nancy A from Cairo
- Flag as inappropriate (It is compatible with my iPad 2 accessories?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter