Can I use this cable (not supplied apparently!!) to migrate stuff from a PC (Vista) to my new MacBook air ?
1 Answer from the Community
No, this is only for connecting Apple devices with the 30 pin dock connector (iPods, iPhones, iPads) to a Mac or Windows PC. To migrate from your PC your best bet is going to be Ethernet. Just buy the Apple Thunderbolt to Ethernet adapter, an Ethernet cable and you're all set to go.
- Answered by William P from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I migrate my Mac air to a Macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Juan H from Miami Lakes
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I migrate my Mac air to a Macbook pro retina?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (0.5 m) - B…
how do i migrate to new macbook from iMac
- Asked by John G
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i migrate to new macbook from iMac)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet