Apple USB dock cable that has release buttons on sides?
One of the three Apple USB cables I have has this feature and I prefer it, it is a little bigger on the iPhone's end and has bottons on the side to release and be able to disconnect.
(Looks made by Apple)
Don't remember where I got it but seems all the current ones don't have this, they're smaller and just pull which makes it harder..
- Asked by Roberto C from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple USB dock cable that has release buttons on sides?)
1 Answer from the Community
That's Apple's older model. They don't make those anymore.
- Answered by Tyler W from Springville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What are the side buttons for?
- Asked by Elaine A from Bloomfield Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the side buttons for?)
- Asked about: iPad
Does apple make a dock cable extension for the iphone 4?
- Asked by James E from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate (Does apple make a dock cable extension for the iphone 4?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone 4 Dock