Will this work at 60Hz with a 13" 2013 rMBP?
- Asked by Richard M
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work at 60Hz with a 13" 2013 rMBP?)
5 Answers from the Community
Not at 60Hz. It will work at 30Hz on that machine, and you must connect it using HDMI, not Thunderbolt/Displayport.
- Answered by Kevin H from Stittsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes! It support for 3840-by-2160 resolution at 30Hz, But not 60Hz the 60Hz is 1080p you can reduce the resolution by going to System Preferences> Displays.
- Answered by Sulaiman K from Sukhumvit
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The Sharp 32" 4K display will work with the Late 2013 MacBook Pro with Retina display through an HDMI connection but not through DisplayPort. See the Configure page for the Mac Pro for more information.
- Answered by Wess P from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
According to the Apple support article HT6008:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013) or Mac Pro (Late 2013) also support 60 Hz displays using multi-stream transport (MST).
It seems that no other Mac computers currently support this display at 60 Hz.
- Answered by Anthony T from Wilmette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
The Sharp PN-K321 display connects to a Mac Pro through a Thunderbolt 2 port using the included Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable. Select this option when ordering a MacPro and read Apple's text.
- Answered by Blair T from Scarborough
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Does it work with my 13 rmbp?
- Asked by Raymond M from Tacoma
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with my 13 rmbp?)
- Asked about: moshi 15" PalmGuard Palm Rest Prote…
No answers yet
2013 13 inches Air vs Oct 2013 13 inches rMBP
- Asked by Parmeet S from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (2013 13 inches Air vs Oct 2013 13 inches rMBP)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Does drop cam work with 220 V 60 Hz ?
- Asked by Engelbert B from Weggis
- Flag as inappropriate (Does drop cam work with 220 V 60 Hz ?)
- Asked about: Dropcam Pro Camera