How many watts for the output sound?
- Asked by Mostafa T
- Flag as inappropriate (How many watts for the output sound?)
2 Answers from the Community
Bose does not state the watts output. Most companies will state the watts output at the maximum level (PMPO or peak music power output) but the average customer doesn't realise that the sound will be distorting at those levels. This Bose is not a ghetto blaster, but it has quite sufficient loudness for what it is in my opinion.
- Answered by Sila P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Bose does not inform anyone the exact specs of their speakers. Very unfortunate that its proprietary. But I believe BOSE prefer to let the speakers to the talking and not the specifications. Hence why they allow their customers to try them out in the store.
- Answered by Cliff L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how many watts of the output power?
- Asked by Clement W from Fort Lee
- Flag as inappropriate (how many watts of the output power?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Speak…
How many watts are these light bulbs?
- Asked by Kevin P from Edgewater
- Flag as inappropriate (How many watts are these light bulbs?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…