Can I use it with a iMac
- Asked by Jason H from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it with a iMac)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, almost every iMac comes standard with built in bluetooth, and if not, you can always use an audio cable to connect directly to the Bose Mini Soundlink.
- Answered by Adrian K from Charleston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
As far as i am aware as long as your mac has bluetooth or a headphone jack you can.
- Answered by Mckenzee T from Ramstein
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use it with my iMac?
- Asked by Anil S from Santa Barbara
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it with my iMac?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphon…
Can I use these with my Imac?
- Asked by Christopher W from Morrow
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use these with my Imac?)
- Asked about: Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphon…
No answers yet