What does it mean in the system requirements "Connection to a local network for installation"? I just have a standalone Mac Mini with Internet access.
1 Answer from the Community
All local network means is that you're connected to the internet. If your mac mini is on Wi-Fi or connected by Ethernet, you shouldn't have any problems
- Answered by Zach W from Pine Grove
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
nano internet connection REQUIRED?
- Asked by Tom W from Cedar Mountain
- Flag as inappropriate (nano internet connection REQUIRED?)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet
Can I access a Mac Mini from my MB Pro wirelessly
- Asked by Richard N from Oceanside
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I access a Mac Mini from my MB Pro wirelessly)
- Asked about: Mac