Can this product be downloaded to my Mac?
- Asked by George T from Venice
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product be downloaded to my Mac?)
7 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can, if you buy it from the Microsoft store or from Amazon (but, no, you can not download it from the apple store).
- Answered by Mason H from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When you order it from the apple online store, you get an email with a download link and product key. The email is sent with in 24 hours
- Answered by Cesar S from Buda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What's in the Box?
Alpha-numeric PIN and Product Key for downloading Microsoft Office for Mac
- Answered by David Rick L from Crawfordsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Microsoft Office Home and Student is downloadable to the Mac.
It would not go through the Mac App Store. Instead you can go to Microsoft's website and download the trail and enter your activation code.
Its the best substitute if that would be the only reason to have a SuperDrive.
- Answered by Kevin Q from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I think so, if you go to their website.
- Answered by Ryan C from Lake Balboa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
"Microsoft Office for MAC Home and Student 2011"
and its not like its on the apple site
- Answered by Dom A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
how do you download Microsoft Office to a MacPro Retina lap top computer
- Answered by Traci B from Rockford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
can you download quickbooks on macbook air
- Asked by Maria D from Harborton
- Flag as inappropriate (can you download quickbooks on macbook air)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
is this product available for downloading
- Asked by Brenda A from Lathrup Village
- Flag as inappropriate (is this product available for downloading)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office 365 University