Is it possible to conect to a subwofer
- Asked by Raul A from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to conect to a subwofer)
1 Answer from the Community
No, this is a standalone speaker - the Bass on the speaker is superb so you won't need to connect to a sub.
If you are still unsure go to your local Bang and Olufsen shop and ask for a demo. You will be surprised. It is stunning.
- Answered by Christopher H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use this adpter to conect my ipod with my speakers ?
- Asked by Augusto Peña P
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this adpter to conect my ipod with my speakers ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
How far will it travel with bluetooth conectivity?
- Asked by Nathan D from Duncansville
- Flag as inappropriate (How far will it travel with bluetooth conectivity?)
- Asked about: Silverlit Interactive Bluetooth Rem…