can they be used outside as porch lights
- Asked by Mark V from Grimes
- Flag as inappropriate (can they be used outside as porch lights)
2 Answers from the Community
But if you use it in an IP44 classed fixture within the product's operating temperature, you should be OK.
- Answered by Gabriel L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The BR30 bulbs have an operational temperature range of 32 F to 95 F. I've had the Hue A19 LED bulbs on my porch for over a year without problems.
- Answered by Cour Du V from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can these bulbs be used for exterior lighting
- Asked by Mark F
- Flag as inappropriate (can these bulbs be used for exterior lighting)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Single…
Apple TV, can it be used outside the UK?
- Asked by Alastair C from Chiang Mai
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple TV, can it be used outside the UK?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet