Hi, I have about 6,000 pictures. Would you say this is big enough? Thanks
- Asked by Ella W
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, I have about 6,000 pictures. Would you say this is big enough? Thanks)
2 Answers from the Community
500GB would hold 6000 pictures that are about 83MB each. Let's round down to 80MB for good measure. It is likely that you pictures take up fewer than that many bytes, so I'd say yes.
Other info: My largest hi-res 4160x2400 image in hi-quality jpeg is about 3.5MB. Smaller, 2560x1440 hi-quality jpgs are all under 3MB.
If you store camera 'raw' files which take up the most space, you'd still be within range with an 80MB budget per image.
- Answered by Gyorgy F from Glenn Dale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
depends on the size of ur pic, why not first find out how big are ur photo files and see if its less than 500gb?
- Answered by Yijing G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Seriously, is this bag big enough for a high school student?
- Asked by Mia D from Schenectady
- Flag as inappropriate (Seriously, is this bag big enough for a high school student?)
- Asked about: Hurley Puerto Rico Backpack
Would a 13" Macbook Pro be enough for Ableton music production?
- Asked by David F
- Flag as inappropriate (Would a 13" Macbook Pro be enough for Ableton music production?)
- Asked about: Mac