is it 2 speakers?
I am of the old school where the thought was to have 2 speakers positioned apart to receive stereo sound. This looks like one unit.
- Asked by Ola B from Mosca
- Flag as inappropriate (is it 2 speakers?)
2 Answers from the Community
It is one unit, however, due to it's size, the tweeters are on opposite sides - creating stereo-like sound and are also acoustically designed for larger rooms.
- Answered by Jonathan G from Del Rey Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
B&W A7 has a 15cm Kevlar-reinforced subwoofer and a bank of four stereo drivers (2 x 25mm tweeters/2 x 7.5cm midrange) powered by five dedicated Class D amplifiers, delivering 25W to the tweeters and midrange, plus 50W to the sub AND IT ROCKS!
- Answered by John F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Bluetooth speakers for I pad 2
- Asked by Donald G
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth speakers for I pad 2)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Is this speaker compatible with the Ipad 2?
- Asked by Jenna R from Brea
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this speaker compatible with the Ipad 2?)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears UE MINI BOOM Bluetoot…