1 Answer from the Community
Yes the Zik is compatible with iP5 - once you do the firmware update for new iOS.
My use of Zik with my iPhone 5 is the following:
Once you tie the Zik to iPhone 5 via Bluetooth,
* You can control the Zik with Parrot's controller app (noise cancellation, equalizer, concert hall effects, and set whether noise cancellation is active during phone call by default).
* You can use the (Apple) phone and music player with Zik by choosing the Zik as the audio device in those apps; phone offers on-screen audio option, music player uses the same interface you use for AirPlay to choose output).
* if you listening, incoming phone call can be answered with tap or refused. (My experience is that callers prefer me to raise the volume somewhat in order to hear me well).
* Many other apps will also use the Zik for audio output, even those that may not offer a GUI interface to switch the audio output (that is, they will rely on your having set the audio output in phone, music, Pandora, or some other app).
- Answered by David B from Fairbanks
- Flag as inappropriate