Can these drives be used with SoftRAID?
- Asked by Alvin C from Halifax
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these drives be used with SoftRAID?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you will be able to use this in soft RAID. The concern you will have with that setup would be that if one drive unplugs you can run into potential data corruption. For what you are looking for, I would go with a 2-bay Lacie solution. I have not looked up the specifics on soft RAIDing usb hard drives. But to help against corruption, format the drives to HFS+ journaled. This is the Mac standard anyways.
- Answered by Nathan F from Valparaiso
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this a Thunderbolt drive?
- Asked by Anthony A from Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a Thunderbolt drive?)
- Asked about: LaCie eSATA Hub Thunderbolt Series
Can this be used with Apple iPad air
- Asked by Maryann H from Millbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with Apple iPad air)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive