Looks great for rough and tumble on all sides, apart from the screen. Does it have anything to protect the glass screen? Thank you.
3 Answers from the Community
There isn't anything to protect the screen itself. The edges are thick so it does offer protection that way, but if you dropped it on a corner it might crack the screen. My husband drops his phone a lot and it has been good protection.
- Answered by Angela F from Andover
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The sides around the glass are raised and this will give the screen protection
- Answered by Jeff B from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You get a screen protector, but you can also clip the iPhone into the outer hard case with the screen facing inwards.
- Answered by William A from Fleet
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will a tempered glass screen protector woe with my apple iPhone 6 case?
- Asked by Kishan G from North Wales
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a tempered glass screen protector woe with my apple iPhone 6 case?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh Case (Drop Prote…
Are there any screen protectors against impact (glass breaking)?
- Asked by Sebastian K from Norfolk
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any screen protectors against impact (glass breaking)?)
- Asked about: Moshi 15" iVisor Pro Matte Screen P…
Does it protect for the damage off glass
- Asked by Sadiq G
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect for the damage off glass)
- Asked about: Moshi iVisor Anti-Glare Screen Prot…
No answers yet