Do these have noise cancelation like Bose?
- Asked by David R from Palm Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these have noise cancelation like Bose?)
3 Answers from the Community
Harman Kardon announced a NC (Noise Cancelling) wireless headphone too.
It will be available for $299
- Answered by J.m. B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The BT headphones don't have active noise cancelation technology, but the foam ear cups on these headphones block a lot of outside noise. I have used them outdoors and they sound great compared to other noise cancelation headphones that I have tried.
- Answered by Aaron P from Stamford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, these do not have noise canceling technology. When not playing music they naturally block a small amount of outside noise, but not a lot.
- Answered by Adam W from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Are they noise cancelation
- Asked by Brad A from Roy
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they noise cancelation)
- Asked about: Bose® OE2i Audio Headphones
How do noise isolating earphones like the B&W fare on airplanes? Is noise cancelling preferable?
- Asked by Tony C from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (How do noise isolating earphones like the B&W fare on airplanes? Is noise cancelling preferable?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphon…