Can be use in the car?
- Asked by Suwanna T from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can be use in the car?)
2 Answers from the Community
There is no straight answer to this.
Yes, if you manage to secure the clamp to something stable in you car. But the clamp is designed for the current iMac/Cinema Display stands and it is unlikely to find something adequate in cars. Sure, if you are crafty and don't mind drilling holes in your cockpit,... well I think you get the picture.
So the best answer for this is no. There are better iPad stands for car use.
- Answered by Helge B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Probably not unles there is a flat surface less than an inch (2.5cm) thick good luck
- Answered by Joshua S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you use more than 4 cars? Or can you use more than 1 of the same car?
- Asked by Peter S from London
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use more than 4 cars? Or can you use more than 1 of the same car?)
- Asked about: Anki DRIVE Starter Kit