Can it be used in Australia as in our voltage is 240 V
- Asked by Maureen W from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used in Australia as in our voltage is 240 V)
2 Answers from the Community
There is an answer from the past: The Smart Baby Monitor is sold with an universal power supply as well as 3 local adaptors, namely: US, Europe and UK.
Answered by Kevin C Jul 30, 2012. So you should be able to make it work with 240V.
- Answered by Wolfgang K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
According to the company website and the pictures posted here, this device is charged using a USB port at the rear, so you could plug it into any number of USB charging plug packs, your computer or even a car adapter to charge/power it.
Having said that, I'm not sure what plug packs would be provided, I can only assume that since it is sold in physical Apple stores that they do supply the appropriate plug for Australia.
- Answered by Jamie C from Gledswood Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do I need a foreign voltage converter to recharge the JBL portable micro wireless speaker where the country uses 240V?
- Asked by Kathleen O from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need a foreign voltage converter to recharge the JBL portable micro wireless speaker where the country uses 240V?)
- Asked about: JBL Micro Wireless Speaker
What voltages does this scanner operate on?
- Asked by Lennart H
- Flag as inappropriate (What voltages does this scanner operate on?)
- Asked about: Epson Perfection V600 Photo Color S…
No answers yet