Can this simultaneously charge two iOS devices?
- Asked by Matthew - from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this simultaneously charge two iOS devices?)
2 Answers from the Community
I do not know why one could not use either their (iPhone or iPad) iOS charger on the PlugBug's AC output for one USB output power source (iPhone or iPad, resp.) and the PlugBug's USB output power source for charging the 2nd iOS (iPhone, iPad, or iPod) device. Why not?
- Answered by David B from Savoy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. It has only one USB port so it can charge only one iOS device at a time. It gives you the ability to charge both your MacBook (MacBook Pro, Air, or Retina) and a single iOS device at once. However, since you will also be charging your computer at the same time, you can always plug your second iOS device into that for charging.
- Answered by Paul R from Newport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I charge two devices simultaneously?
- Asked by Shaveh W from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge two devices simultaneously?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Pro …
is there a 2x lighting dock that accommodates iPad and iPhone?
- Asked by Anne B from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a 2x lighting dock that accommodates iPad and iPhone?)
- Asked about: iPhone
How many devices can be connected - simultaneously - to one thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Diego G from Salvador
- Flag as inappropriate (How many devices can be connected - simultaneously - to one thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…