What is the out put wattage - how much distance does the sound travel?
- Asked by Trudi N from Thousand Palms
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the out put wattage - how much distance does the sound travel?)
3 Answers from the Community
Search for a Sound and Vision Mag review from July 9th.
- Answered by Alex T from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This speaker will work best on a enclosed area like a room or living hall from 500sf -1000sf area would works the best. If you are thinking of a open area it maybe a negative point.
- Answered by Poh J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If you've heard the original Jambox, it's about 3 times the output of that, and that's across the board. More Bass/miss/treble. My kitchen is 5m x 5m and it'll fill that with the volume half way no probs. It sounds awesome quite frankly
- Answered by James J from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How much music can I put on a iPad mini
- Asked by Lindsey H from Wickham
- Flag as inappropriate (How much music can I put on a iPad mini)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet