Is the scheduling controlled by the app or the micro controller in the device it self.
I would like to use it to control aquarium lights. So if the scheduling is controlled by the app on my phone there could be a problem.
- Asked by Charlie B from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the scheduling controlled by the app or the micro controller in the device it self.)
3 Answers from the Community
I have one of these, i think it's very good - pleasanty easy to setup and it just works - i had the same worry but it seems that the scheduling is downloaded to the device. Once programmed it seems to work fine even when the phone is off or disconnected from it.
- Answered by Emma J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
In the app, u can set up rules
- Answered by Xiao Tong H from Coquitlam
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there a difference between schedule by the app or by the micro controller? I suggest looking at the Belkin website and then take a look at ifttt.com
- Answered by Gary M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does it allow me to control my music on the iPhone?
- Asked by Itamar E
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it allow me to control my music on the iPhone?)
- Asked about: Nike+ FuelBand SE - Extra-Large