with the new Imac having no CD drive, i want to be able to add Office for Mac onto it. Can I connect my macbook to the Imac via this optical cable?
1 Answer from the Community
No, this connection is for digital audio only. You should be able to share your CDROM drive with iMac via Sharing option in Preferences.
- Answered by Peter E from Macquarie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Could I add a CD drive onto the MacBook Pro with Rentina Display?
- Asked by Lauralisa O from Palm Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate (Could I add a CD drive onto the MacBook Pro with Rentina Display?)
- Asked about: Mac
Will the Apple USB SuperDrive work with Windows 7 installed via Boot Camp?
- Asked by Michael O from Oxnard
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apple USB SuperDrive work with Windows 7 installed via Boot Camp?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive