Is it best to keep the Juice Pack always fully charged so it is ready or when the charge is needed connect the Mophie Pack & turn it on?
I searched for answer and some might be like this but I am not sure. I am trying to find out if I have a iPhone 4S (brand new) and the battery is drained (the most common reason would be that I forgot to plug the iPhone in to charge it, right?) Do I connect the Juice Pack to the iPhone via the power adapter, turn the Juice Pack on and turn the iPhone off and let it go? I am waiting until the last minute before I leave for a trip, so I want to make sure this is the external battery that I need. I do not want one that I carry around that is connected to the iPhone but plug it in and quickly charge the iPhone. The Juice Pack plugs into the iPhone and also to a wall outlet, right? All the adapters you need come with the Juice Pack.
I apologize for my elementary way of asking the question, but I am not sure of the correct terms.
- Asked by Kent T from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it best to keep the Juice Pack always fully charged so it is ready or when the charge is needed connect the Mophie Pack & turn it on?)
- Asked about: Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Exte…
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
how do you know when the mophie juice pack is fully charged?
- Asked by Arianne W from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you know when the mophie juice pack is fully charged?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Pro …
mophie juice pack reserve® - iPod & iPhone
- Asked by Jolyn C from Boise
- Flag as inappropriate (mophie juice pack reserve® - iPod & iPhone)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Reserve External …
No answers yet
how do you charge the Mophie Juice Pack Air
- Asked by Crystal B from Durham
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you charge the Mophie Juice Pack Air)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5/…