can it be used on a windows based OS?
I use itunes on my acer with windows 7 with no problems just want to know if i purchase apogee will it be compatible and work with my system?
- Asked by Arnold R from Stockton
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used on a windows based OS?)
1 Answer from the Community
According to Apogee, they don't develop drivers for new products for windows.
- Answered by Matthew S from Church Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I virtualize this os by itself using a program like VirtualBox on Windows?
- Asked by Davey S from North Potomac
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I virtualize this os by itself using a program like VirtualBox on Windows?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard