Has anyone run with this in-ear bose?
Wanted to know if these are comfortable to wear for long periods of time, if they are good for running and won't damage from sweat?
- Asked by James F from Colonia
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone run with this in-ear bose?)
2 Answers from the Community
I have run with these for nearly two months and they are absolutely perfect! They have never fallen out on my runs and by design they don't allow sweat to even touch the actual ear bud.
- Answered by Michael O from Jeffersonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They are perfect for running. Used to have lots of problems, but the bose headset just keeps in place - you dont even feel them.
Best headset I ever had
- Answered by Henning B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what is the best ear buds for running
- Asked by James R from Waco
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the best ear buds for running)
- Asked about: RHA MA600i Noise-Isolating In-Ear H…
No answers yet