Does the refurbished LED display have any scratches?
- Asked by Ralf L from Oakland Township
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the refurbished LED display have any scratches?)
6 Answers from the Community
Apple does not sell products, new or refurbished, with known defects. Apple refurb is my first stop for quality products, and I have never been disappointed.
- Answered by Richard S from Framingham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have not purchased this particular refurbished product, however, routinely buy refurbished Apple products and they consistently arrive in perfect condition free from any scratches or imperfections. I personally would not be hesitant of buying a refurbished monitor from Apple.
- Answered by Chris H from Des Moines
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have bought many Apple refurbished products; Macs, monitors, iPods, and an Airport. All have arrived in pristine condition, no noticeable difference between the refurbed items and the new ones.
What you won't get are the fancy boxes that the new items come in; they're still packaged as safely and securely as the new items, but the outside of the box either says "Apple Certified Reconditioned Product," or in the case of the Mac Pro I got, it's just a plain white box. All together now, one, two, three: SO WHAT?
I highly recommend buying Apple's refurbished gear. It's a great way to save money and still get the same great products.
- Answered by David L from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I own this product and bought it as a refurb. As far as I could tell the product was immaculate, looks and operates as new.
- Answered by William G from Stittsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
It is to my understanding that the exterior of every Apple Refurbished Product is always new, the interior may have been pre-owned and tested for quality. I have had good luck with the refurbished display I have purchased.
- Answered by Peter M from Basking Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
I purchased this item and it works perfectly. Only cosmetic blemish was a small ding on the side under the glass ... hardly noticeable.
- Answered by John S from Silver Spring
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
What is the difference between this display and the LED Cinema Display?
- Asked by Alex L from Bozeman
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between this display and the LED Cinema Display?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
Can this be used with a MacBook Air and a 27" LED Cinema Display?
- Asked by Jeff K from Farmington Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with a MacBook Air and a 27" LED Cinema Display?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
How do/Can I connect two LED Cinema Displays to the iMac?
- Asked by Charlie F from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (How do/Can I connect two LED Cinema Displays to the iMac?)
- Asked about: Mac