Would the Mac mini i5 dual core 2.5ghz 4gb ram be good for my needs
So I am very attracted to the price of the Mac mini. What really captures my attention is the fact that with the right plugins it can be plugged into my tv. I have a mouse, keyboard, and a tv and a monitor. So these are my main uses:
Constant web browsing
So I know that the first two will do but how about the last one. I know about the other computers but I just want to know about the Mac mini so please don't recommend the other Mac computers. Thanks.
- Asked by Ashlen M from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Would the Mac mini i5 dual core 2.5ghz 4gb ram be good for my needs)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Personally i use the mac mini for gaming and everyday use. I know that the first two will work good on the Mac Mini but i am not so sure about Computer Programming?
- Answered by Jameson L from Belleville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Refurbished 13.3-inch MacBook Pro 2.5GHz Dual-core Intel i5
- Asked by Patrick M from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate (Refurbished 13.3-inch MacBook Pro 2.5GHz Dual-core Intel i5)
Can I use DDR3 RAM in newest MBP 13" w/o retina ?
- Asked by Sergio A from Muntinlupa City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use DDR3 RAM in newest MBP 13" w/o retina ?)
Is the mac mini good for gaming?
- Asked by Ethan P from Ramsey
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the mac mini good for gaming?)
No answers yet