OK so i'm in the position where my phone contract is up for renewal and my computer is starting to fall apart...
I'm thinking of choosing the Apple route but have limited knowledge of the products. I'm trying to get it straight in my head which devices would be best for me.
An iPhone? Yes
But then? Do i go Mac Air and iMac
Or maybe iPad and IMac
Or iPad and Mac Pro
Workwise it would be used for CAD, Photo & Video editing
And would like to use them for home as well music, photo's movies etc
I realise it's a little vague and it's a very personal choice but anyone's experience of using multiple devices and the pro's and con's would be appreciated. Or maybe the devices they are using and what's on their 'wishlist'
- Asked by Robert S
- Flag as inappropriate (Multiple devices)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Hi - Can the apple wireless keyboard and wireless mouse connect to multiple devices simultaneously?
- Asked by Joseph T from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi - Can the apple wireless keyboard and wireless mouse connect to multiple devices simultaneously?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard
Already using multiple iMac devices in multiple locations is their a solution that can centralize content storage, access and workflow?
- Asked by Gary L from San Mateo
- Flag as inappropriate (Already using multiple iMac devices in multiple locations is their a solution that can centralize content storage, access and workflow?)