i have bt broadband, do i need airport express or similar to set up a wireless network at home to allow printer sharing and access to air print?
1 Answer from the Community
If your printer is USB only, you can plug it into your BTHomeHub if that has a USB port. If your printer is wireless, you can attach this to your BTHomeHub so that all devices connected to the printer will be able to use the printer. This is the way I have my printer set up at home. I can print from my iPad using AirPrint
- Answered by Jake N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do i need to connect it to a wireless router or just ethernet?
- Asked by Mathew C
- Flag as inappropriate (Do i need to connect it to a wireless router or just ethernet?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Is the airport express compatible with mavericks os?
- Asked by Carol C from Rowley
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the airport express compatible with mavericks os?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express