How do I Use a projector on Macbook air?
- Asked by Barry S from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I Use a projector on Macbook air?)
2 Answers from the Community
Buy the USB to VGA available on the Mac Store. If the projector runs with HDMI cables, just simply buy an HDMI cable. Or alternatively, if you do no want wires, buy Apple TV and use that to connect to the projector wirelessly, which is what I do.
- Answered by Tasman M from Gold Coast
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If your projector uses a VGA connector (usually blue) then simply purchase a minidisplayport to VGA adaptor. If it uses HDMI then purchase a minidisplayport to HDMI adapter. If it uses something else, then find the correct adapter that uses minidisplayport.
- Answered by Michael G from Jefferson City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can i run an external projector from a mac book air?
- Asked by Philip A from Highland Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i run an external projector from a mac book air?)