How can i install flight simulator of windows in apple mac pro ?
- Asked by Charles T from Yonkers
- Flag as inappropriate (How can i install flight simulator of windows in apple mac pro ?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can run most games for Windows by using Bootcamp for the Mac. You will have to partition your hard drive to install the Windows operating system. Once you've done that, you can install Windows on that partition. After you install Windows, you put your Mac OS X install disk in while running Windows and it will install the rest of the Bootcamp software.
A fairly recent Mac Pro will have a good enough video card and processor to run the MS Flight Simulator as good as any typical Windows PC.
The other option is to try Parallels, which is a Windows emulator that runs under the OS X software, but it will be too slow to run the simulator good enough to be playable.
- Answered by William W from Hesperus
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this for my optishot simulator golf
- Asked by Elvira F from Castaic
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this for my optishot simulator golf)
No answers yet