which iPod is good for gym workouts
- Asked by Calum L
- Flag as inappropriate (which iPod is good for gym workouts)
3 Answers from the Community
The iPod Shuffle. The smallest and lightest is what you want to use. And it has a belt clip, to clip on your gym shorts, sweat pants, or shirt. On top of that, it's the cheapest, in case you lose it.
- Answered by Robert S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The iPod nano is the best for gym workouts
- Answered by Victor A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I've had the unfortunate pleasure of losing my well-worn iPod classic, just recently. Due to our present financial status purchasing a classic once more wasn't in the cards. Thanks goodness! The Nano is small, lightweight; just the right size. Perfect for any activity I choose to engage in; i.e. yard work, exercising & so on. I can tuck it in my waist & no more arm bands that are uncomfortable, bulky! Three cheers for having left my prized possession on the trunk of my car. Initially, losing the Classic to the streets of our town brought tears to my eyes, not anymore! The only downside is the gb's. I couldn't begin to imagine how anyone would wish to watch a movie on the screen.
- Answered by Anna C from Mount Prospect
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Are these headphones sweat proof or suitable for long runs/gym time?
- Asked by Gerardo M from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these headphones sweat proof or suitable for long runs/gym time?)
- Asked about: RHA MA450i Noise Isolating In-ear H…