what are the differences between ipod touch generations
- Asked by Aaron B from Riverton
- Flag as inappropriate (what are the differences between ipod touch generations)
1 Answer from the Community
The 4th gen won't upgrade past iOS 6.1.3, and the 5th gen does and will support iOS 8. The 5th gen is also more powerful, taller with a larger screen, and has more color options available.
- Answered by Angel D from Elk Grove Village
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There are some differences in features on the ipod touch 5th generation for the new 16gb being offered versus the 32gb offered. Can you explain more?
Will this work for all iPod touch?
- Asked by Stephanie J from Huntsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for all iPod touch?)
- Asked about: Incase Sports Armband Deluxe for iP…
is an ipod touch the same as the ipod 5th generation
- Asked by Kathy B from Pocatello
- Flag as inappropriate (is an ipod touch the same as the ipod 5th generation)