is there something you can use as a pen on your ipod touch?
My fingers are to big and wanted to know if there is anything you can use besides your fingers on your ipod
- Asked by Sharon W from Snow Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (is there something you can use as a pen on your ipod touch?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can buy a touchscreen stylus online or in stores for about $15. My dad uses one on his iPhone 4 because he has large fingers too. The stylus makes his life so much easier. Touchscreen styli will work on the iPod touch as well.
Hope this helps...
- Answered by Trey V from Zebulon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There is something called a Stylus, it allows you to use the Ipod Touch without getting the screen dirty or greasy from your fingers. Stylus' are very useful when you have just eaten or touched something dirty , you can then access your Ipod Touch with out the screen getting dirty.
- Answered by Karen S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is buying iPod touch 5 useless when I already have an iPad 2?
- Asked by Atiqur R from Al Nakheel
- Flag as inappropriate (Is buying iPod touch 5 useless when I already have an iPad 2?)
I have a iPod 4 and a iPad mini but I need more storage. What do u recommend? (I want something with a good camera)
- Asked by Aribethzy C from Newark
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a iPod 4 and a iPad mini but I need more storage. What do u recommend? (I want something with a good camera))