is the back of itouch 5 gen is scratch proof
- Asked by Crislo L from Quezon City
- Flag as inappropriate (is the back of itouch 5 gen is scratch proof)
1 Answer from the Community
No product is scratch proof. The iPod touch 5th gen might have a more resistive coating but in the end, everything will get a few scuffs or scratches at the very least. Buy a case and/or screen protector if you don't want damage from daily wear-and-tear.
- Answered by Brandon K from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the itouch gen 4 connector compatible with the itouch gen 2 connector?
- Asked by Gary W from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the itouch gen 4 connector compatible with the itouch gen 2 connector?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
will itouch 5 cases fit an itouch 4?
- Asked by Paul M from Liberty Township
- Flag as inappropriate (will itouch 5 cases fit an itouch 4?)