How many songs roughly can an iPod shuffle hold?
- Asked by Ben P
- Flag as inappropriate (How many songs roughly can an iPod shuffle hold?)
1 Answer from the Community
Available space on the Shuffle is approximately 1.88GB. Mine holds 250 songs (16hrs 47mins). About one third are encoded at the highest quality of 320 kbps, the remainder at 160 kbps or 128 kbps.
If you encode everything at 128 kbps you'll be able to hold about 450 four minute songs, (30 hours).
- Answered by Thomas H from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how many song the Ipod nano holds
- Asked by Carlus I from Spring Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (how many song the Ipod nano holds)