How long is battery life?
Battery for Nano iPod 4thor 5th Generation, what is expected life.?
- Asked by Maria T from Glenroy
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is battery life?)
2 Answers from the Community
i have had my ipod touch 4th gen for 2 and a half years and the battery last about 3 hours when playing games and music at the britest screen and the loudest music.
- Answered by Sandra P from Mount Pleasant
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Battery life depends on many factors such as display brightness, volume level and to some degree operating temperature. I found that the radio consumes MUCH more battery than simple playback however if you turn OFF the pause live radio feature it helps considerably. In playing the radio, i seem to get about 4 hours if i stay out of the menus and leave the display off, so far as music only, i have yet to run the thing down to the point it won't play so i'd say at least 2 days of hard riding. Hope this helps.
- Answered by Kenneth E B from Warner Robins
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Any one who bought the new iPod Nano (5th gen), is battery life really up to 30 hours? Mine plays for 5 hours, can't count on it for a long trip!
- Asked by Juranice V from Goiânia
- Flag as inappropriate (Any one who bought the new iPod Nano (5th gen), is battery life really up to 30 hours? Mine plays for 5 hours, can't count on it for a long trip!)