How do you run with ipod nano 7th generation?
It does not seem like it has a built-in clip like the previous model, and I haven't seen any specific accessories for the latest model. Any suggestions how to carry this model when exercising/running?
- Asked by Joan B from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you run with ipod nano 7th generation?)
4 Answers from the Community
I found a pair of exercise pants at JCP last summer. When I got home, I discovered the perfect little pocket in the waistband. My Nano slipped right inside, was easily accessible, comfortable (pocket is located just to the left of the drawstring, so ipod lays flat against your tummy), and secure. I would simply run the ear bud cords up under my shirt so they didn't flop around while I was running.
- Answered by Koni H from Waseca
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Since it is so thing and skinny I would hold it in my hand.
But wait a month or two and they will be making wristbands.
After all the iPod nano's third most popular ability is running.
- Answered by Jackson M from Granbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
YES! Just put it in your pocket, It also has Nike + iPod built in so you can use that to track your progress
- Answered by David W from Chilliwack
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Have you tried putting it in your pocket?
- Answered by Chris A from Colleyville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Connections / chargers / accessories for 7th generation
- Asked by Todd T from Saint Louis
- Flag as inappropriate (Connections / chargers / accessories for 7th generation)